




Hi welcome to my blog I am ten years old and I am happy that I finished my blog I hope u like music videos, videos, and some awesome glitter text.
My stories is about what happened on my awesome month of July the first story is about my elementary bible camp so what happened is a lot of stuff happened there especially on thursday we had to play biff well there's alot to talk about so my next story is about AR avalanche Ranch......................
JULY 15,2007
We had really fun there my brother and I were in a different spot he was in the preschool area because he was little and I was in the elementary group but I was the oldest I was going to six on September I mostly loved the games and arts and crafts there's still more to talk about on Tennis Malibu Camp......................
JULY 23,2007
I was at camp not really at a camp but like a room with other people it was a dorm I was so excited, my roommate was Sophia Danzing and the other people and of course a councelour. In the first day it was fun I guess, we played tennis of course and a music game. 2nd day we did the same thing but that night we had movie night were we watched "The Princess Bride" it was mostly about love. The 3rd day was kind of fun but we did the same thing and after those days we did the same old schedule exept Friday wich was the tournament I was so nervous but I won all of my three matches and the ceromony was cool cause I got a trophy.
AND THAT'S IT THATS MY STORY ON MY AWESOME JULY OF THE MONTH I CALLED THAT IS!
No comments:
Post a Comment